Saturday, August 25, 2007

Traveling Advice

If you decide to travel by airplane after having not traveled by airplane in five years, it's probably a good idea to read the airline's information that they provide, especially if you are not a news watcher. I'm just saying.
Otherwise, you will be held up by airport security for not having your liquids and gels in a zipped bag! And, in order to make it through airport security, you will end up throwing away the excess liquids and gels. The airport security guy got snippy with me, I guess because I look like a terr*rist? (yeah, right!) He was going to send me out the exit! And I was even being compliant and willing to throw away the stuff I really didn't need.
At least I learned my lesson because on the return trip, I packed my liquids and gels in my checked luggage and only kept my eye drops with me!!

P.S. I still haven't figured out how my side bar ended up at the end of my blog!


No comments: