Time for another edition of Susanne's Friday's Fave 5. I'm writing this on Thursday evening because I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go scrapbooking all weekend!
Here are my favorites from this week:
1. Dinner at Friendly's with two friends on Monday evening. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing and it worked out well. We shared the Loaded Waffle Fries and a Munchie Mania. We drank 3 carafes of coffee! An enjoyable time for sure.
2. A productive week at work, even though I only worked 3 days. I took off today to get ready to go scrapbooking and also took off tomorrow for scrapbooking.
3. Shopping! I did some shopping for baby stuff for my sister and best friend's daughter. Both are expecting in May. A boy and a girl, respectively. I also did some shopping for supplies for our Sunday School ministry at church.
4. Lunch today with my best friend. It was leisurely and relaxing. After lunch, we went to Starbucks for one of these:
5. Spending the weekend scrapbooking and being with friends! I leave tomorrow morning (Friday) and return Sunday afternoon. We're staying at a hotel and will scrap the time away!
For more FFF participants, visit Susanne's blog!