Time for another edition of Susanne's Friday's Favorite Five!
Here are mine for this week, in no particular order:
1. Having friends over for dinner on Tuesday, and taking this picture:
ETA: This isn't a picture of me! It's of my best friend's daughter.
2. Enjoying flavored coffee and homemade pecan pie with friends last night! My friend, Patti, makes delicious pecan pies. She even gave me a whole one last night as a belated birthday present. I need to have friends over to help me eat it so I don't eat the whole thing!
3. Finally putting away all my snowmen decorations from the kitchen, living room, dining room and powder room. My table went from this:
I also put away all my Winterberry dishes and accessories.
4. Taking a day off work today to just rest. I have been feeling tired and run down all week, so I am listening to my body and taking it easy today.
5. Playing Bunko with friends on Monday evening, even though I lost!
For more FFF participants, head over to Susanne's!