Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Catching Up!

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote a post!

It's snowing again today, and I closed the office! All the schools are closed, so that works for me!

I'll have to head outside to shovel the snow shortly, but on the inside of my house, I am ready for spring!
On Saturday, February 24th, Vickie and Ellie came to my all-day scrapbooking event at my house. We had fun scrapbookin', chattin', and eatin'!

I babysat my two youngest nephews this past Friday night - overnight! What an adventure! They both woke up crying around 11:00. It took a while to get the youngest settled, so Aunt Jada didn't get much sleep! LOL Mom came down Saturday and we went out to lunch. The boys and I took naps Saturday afternoon. They slept for over 2 hours!! It was a fun and memorable time, and I'll look forward to babysitting overnight again!

They liked the paw prints on the picnic tables; they're 'ordering' lunch.

Here's a picture of Penni, stuffed in a shoebox, all of her own volition!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hi Jada,
Your picture of Penni in the shoebox is delightful! I bet she's good company. I posted a picture of Vincent who often sits right beside me when I type.
You still have snow, and we're supposed to be near 90ยบ tomorrow!
:)