Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring Reading Thing 2007



Katrina over at Callapidder Days is hosting a Spring reading challenge, Spring Reading Thing 2007. She also hosted Fall Into Reading; I didn't participate in that one, but I'm looking forward to the Spring Reading Thing! I love to read and I have a pile of books on my bookshelf; yet I just don't seem to make enough time for reading.

Not so for this Spring! I'm going to participate in the Spring Reading Thing 2007! It starts March 21st and concludes on June 21st. AND, AND, there's a prize for one random participant ! Who doesn't love a prize?!

I'm going to be putting my reading list together for this challenge! How about you?

Head over to Callapidder Days to read more!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Jada! Thank you for delurking on my blog, it's nice to meet you! Have a wonderful week!
Kelli