Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I am part Irish, so I wanted to wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's a calm Saturday morning; I'm enjoying my coffee.

On my agenda today is laundry, cleaning, scrapbooking, paying bills, and running some errands. Exciting stuff, I know! But I love Saturdays like this - nothing really "planned."

Next Saturday, however, I'll need to leave the house at 5:45 AM (gulp) to set up for an all-day scrapbooking event. It'll be a fun day, but it will be a long day, too.

Yesterday was a snow day so I didn't go out of the house except to shovel. I was reflecting on how many blessings I have and being thankful for those blessings:

My health

My home - it's warm and
cozy

My job, which allows me to
afford heat and food and many other necessities and fun things. If I'm
cold, I just turn up the heat or add another blanket to the bed. It seems many people aren't able to do that. They're having to choose between heat and food or food and medication. It's sad.

My family - my mom, dad,
two sisters, brother, brother-in-law, and 3 adorable nephews!

My friends

And many other people and
"things"

What are you thankful for?

No comments: