Friday, December 08, 2006

I'll be back!

Just in case anyone misses me (LOL), I'm in the Big Apple for the weekend. My boss attends a seminar on Saturday morning and while she's there, I go shopping! I do a lot of window shopping, although I do shop at Saks for an ornament for my Mom. She must have about 15 since that's about how many years I've been to NY, always the second weekend in December. On Saturday evening, we attend a black-tie dinner (thankyouverymuch) and then take the train home Sunday morning. Tonight, we'll be having room service. Yeah, baby! I enjoy going to Rockefeller Plaza to watch the ice skaters, and dream that I'm as good a skater as many of them!


These pictures are from 2003. My 2004 pictures are hazy - I didn't have a good camera or I didn't know how to use it! We didn't go to NY in 2005 because my boss had pneumonia. =( I'll post some pictures from this year when I return.

"See" you Sunday!





No comments: