Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Four Questions Meme

I've never done a meme on blogger, except for the 100 Things About Me (does that count?). I received this as an email and thought I'd turn it into a meme.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: grocery store stocker, part-time church secretary, professional gift wrapper (LOL) at Pomeroy's (now Bon-Ton), Vice President

B) Four movies you would watch over and over: Father of the Bride (and FOTB II), Almost Heaven, Benny and Joon, The Other Sister

C ) Four places you have lived: Lewisberry, PA, York Haven, PA, Harrisburg, PA, and Mechanicsburg, PA

D) Four TV shows you love to watch: Criminal Minds, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Dancing with the Stars, and Design Remix

E) Four places you have been on vacation: Ocean City, NJ, Ocean City, MD, Washington State, and Pinchot Park

F) Four of my favorite foods: Grilled chicken, grilled cheese & tomato soup, Mom's Deviled Round Steak, and Mom's Polish Noodles

G) Four places I would rather be right now: a scrapbook retreat, in bed reading a book, vacationing in a cabin on a lake, shopping

H) Four friends I'm tagging: Since I'm not sure that 4 people even read my blog, I tag whoever happens upon this meme! Just let me know so I can come read your responses!

I) Four people I miss the most: Mammaw, Great Mammaw, Doug, and Pap

J) Four of my most memorable moments: mission trip to the Ukraine, being in the delivery room when Austin was born, 20th work anniversary, and 40th birthday party.

No comments: