Sunday, January 28, 2007

Catching Up

Last Sunday, January 21st, I said I would post pictures of Caleb's Pinewood Derby "later." Well, it's much later - a week later. But here's a picture of Caleb after the racing:

Although he didn't win any races to warrant a trophy, he's a winner because he did his best! He and Uncle Ben made his car.

On Tuesday, January 23rd, my friend and colleague, Linda, turned 40!

Her office colleague, Carol, decorated her office in lots of 40 stuff and got her a boxfull of 40 purple items!

On Friday, I took a vacation day because I was going to a bed and breakfast for the weekend to scrapbook! Before I left, I put my new purple bedding set on so I would have a nice clean bed to come home to!



The weekend of scrapbooking was so much fun! I finally started Matty's album and did about 20 pages. I did most of the journaling but have a few stickers to add that I didn't have with me. This weekend of scrapbooking at the B & B was pretty much for CM consultants only - to give us time to work on our own albums. However, one of the ladies cancelled and my best friend, Vickie, was able to go! She started scrapbooking when I became a consultant. She's hooked! She did 20 some pages, too, but she has to do her journaling! We shared a room at the B & B, which wasn't too bad! I'm not used to sharing since I don't have a husband, kids, or roommate!


The front of the B & B and the Elk Lake Room that Vickie and I shared.

I got home around 12:45 today and just kind of puttered around, unpacking and such. I decided to watch some TV around 4:30 or so. Next thing I know, it's after 6:00!! I missed small group at church this evening. Normally when I nap on Sundays, it's about 20 minutes. I was shocked when I woke up and it was after 6:00! Guess I'll be up late tonight!

I hope everyone has a great week!


No comments: