Monday, November 03, 2008

Fall 2008

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love all the vibrant colors and the warm days and cooler evenings. Here are some pictures I took:

I took these first four from the 8th floor of the parking garage at work. I was hoping to get the colors of the trees in the mountains, but they're too far away. But the view is cool!









This is the front of my house. Nothing spectacular. I just wanted a picture with my McCain/Palin yard sign!


Here's the tree I see every morning out my front door.

And here's the same tree four days later!


Another tree, to the left of my front door.


I took these last two pictures on my way home from visiting my sister and her family. I was driving, down a mountain, put the window down, with my camera out the window, and just snapped. LOL It was cloudy and drizzling. On the way to visit them, it was beautiful - warm and sunny - but I didn't stop to take any pictures. ::sigh::








No comments: