1. Enjoying Pumpkin Spice coffee at the office every morning and coffee with pumpkin spice creamer at home. YUM!
2. Spending several days with my two nieces and my oldest nephew while their parents were away. Here they are doing homework.
3. Enjoying the colors of Fall.
4. Seeing the trick-or-treaters last night. I do have pictures of my best friend's kids, but they're still on my camera.
5. A great small-group discussion on Wednesday. We're reading the book, "How to Listen to God," by Charles Stanley.