Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thanks 'N' Giving Swap

I participated in Susan's Thanks 'N' Giving Swap. She was my partner! Here are the things she sent me:


A crocheted hot pad, an apron she made, an oven mitt and two pot holders, Pumpkin Spice body wash, 6 tea bags, a wooden pumpkin that says "Give Thanks," a Mary Englebreit book, a cloth grocery bag that she also made, and a Fall table runner. I love everything! I've already used the body wash, I have the wooden pumpkin with my Fall decortions, along with the Mary Englrebreit book, and I plan to use all the other stuff real soon!



Oh, here's the table runner on my kitchen island. It's really long, so I have it folded in half. I'll use it on my dining table at some point - right now I have a Fall tablecloth on it. At least I finished going through all my magazines - you couldn't even seen the tablecloth from all the magazines and articles I was saving to file!


If I had to pick a favorite thing, it would be the apron! I didn't have a Fall/Autumn-themed apron, so I love this one! Plus, she made it! Now I should host Thanksgiving Dinner so I get to wear it soon!

Thanks, Susan! I enjoyed being your partner.

She posted the things I sent her in this post.

No comments: