This is my second time participating in Susanne's Friday's Fave Five.
1. Participating in a Boyds Bingo fundraiser for a 7-year-old girl with a rare form of cancer...and winning two games! The first game and the last game!
2. Enjoying fresh Fall flowers. They're from our Annual Luncheon.
3. Being organized enough this week to set up the coffee pot the night before so there's hot, fresh coffee when I wake up! I love the smell of coffee, and waking up to it is just wonderful.
4. Comfort food! I made a big casserole dish of The Lady's Cheesy Mac ("The Lady" being Paula Deen!) on Tuesday and had my best friend and her two boys over for dinner. I'm still enjoying the leftovers.
5. Two evenings this week without anything planned. No meetings to attend, no "chores" to be done, etc. I did get some of my scrapbooking stuff organized. Still working on that!
It was a great week! I hope yours was, too.