Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday's Fave Five - My 2nd One






This is my second time participating in Susanne's Friday's Fave Five.

1. Participating in a Boyds Bingo fundraiser for a 7-year-old girl with a rare form of cancer...and winning two games! The first game and the last game!


2. Enjoying fresh Fall flowers. They're from our Annual Luncheon.



3. Being organized enough this week to set up the coffee pot the night before so there's hot, fresh coffee when I wake up! I love the smell of coffee, and waking up to it is just wonderful.


4. Comfort food! I made a big casserole dish of The Lady's Cheesy Mac ("The Lady" being Paula Deen!) on Tuesday and had my best friend and her two boys over for dinner. I'm still enjoying the leftovers.

5. Two evenings this week without anything planned. No meetings to attend, no "chores" to be done, etc. I did get some of my scrapbooking stuff organized. Still working on that!
It was a great week! I hope yours was, too.

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

Loved all your photos! They make me feel comfortable. Have a great relaxing weekend...

Susanne said...

I love those evenings where there is nowhere to be. I agree with Ellen. All your faves this week are so comfy inducing. And I love the bears and that lovely fall table cloth.

Karen said...

My friend collects Boyd's Bears and has given my daughter some for gifts. They always find their way downstairs to my living room and look so cozy, sitting next to a chair, or in the rocker. Funny how that happens;)

Free evenings! Aren't they the best?

Robin said...

I love Paula Deen recipes! And, I think that to have a couple of unplanned evenings during the week is so wonderful!

Robin said...

Your number 5 was on my list this week as well. I love free evenings with no plans in them.

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading about your favorite things, Jada! I hope you are having a cozy weekend.
~Kelli