Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday Whatnot

Here's a mish-mash of a post, with a lot of pictures!

On Saturday, Wendie, Mom, and I hosted Corie's bridal shower. She received nice, thoughtful gifts. It was a fun event!

The food. We also had a chocolate fountain. YUMMY!
The happy bride-to-be

The cake was almost too pretty to cut and eat, but we did!
Three sisters - Wendie, Corie, and me
Mom's cool 'dancing dolphins' plant. The flowers look like dolphins! Can you see them?


Here are some pictures from our Father's Day picnic.

I was in charge of grilling. Dad wanted hotdogs, bratwurst, and cheeseburgers. So that's what we grilled!
The picnic table with food

Dad


I took some pictures from the 10th floor of the parking garage at work.





I hope you're having a wonderful week!

No comments: