Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Catchin' Up

Since it's been a month since I posted, there are a lot of pictures in this post!

On May 3rd, I had a Kids Only Workshop for kids to come scrapbook! Four boys and two girls attended. They all seemed to have a great time, even though someone spilled soda on C's pages. Fortunately, his pictures didn't get ruined, but the pages did. I was able to re-create his pages for him to re-do the journaling and drawings.

Cousins A & N

The girls - nieces H & J

Da boys are scrappin'

Tuesday, May 6th: Laughing with the Ladies - a friend invited me to attend this event with Kerri Pomarolli. My friend hosted a table, which she decorated, and provided yummy desserts.

The pretty table

A blurry pic of Kerri

Mom, Corie, Wendie, H, and I went shopping for a wedding dress for Corie and dresses for Wendie and I as honor attendants. Corie bought a wedding dress - I can't post a picture because we don't want Scott to see it! After shopping, we went to Ol*ive Gar*den for lunch. I had the Garlic Tuscany Chicken. One word: DELICIOUS! I took a picture of it! LOL


For Mother's Day, we were going to take Mom to Red Lob*ster, but at 4:00, the wait was 2.5 hours! Instead, we went to a Japanese restaurant. What a fun time! Our food was prepared right at our table.

Our chef. He was a fun guy!

He made an onion volcano! The people in the picture we part of our table - we didn't know them.

Me, Dad, Mom, Corie, and C

We celebrated Maim's 94th birthday on May 18th with a picnic at Mom and Dad's. Her birthday is May 19th.

M and Maim - he likes to 'help' blow out candles!

Maim opening presents

Maim and Dad

Finally, playing the Wii

H bowling

Wendie bowling

C playing baseball

J bowling

A fun month! I'll try to be more regular about posting!

No comments: