Saturday, May 26, 2007

Purse Meme


I saw this purse meme floating around blog land so I thought I'd give it a whirl. You take pictures of your purse and its contents. Here goes:

This is the purse I'm using now. I change purses a lot during the spring/summer but tend to use a black one in the winter.


My wallet, checkbook, and pocket calendar

Card holder, gift card holder, and cell phone.

Contents of the red gift card holder. My friend, Linda, sells gift cards through her boys' school. I'm a little addicted! I have them alphabetized in the card holder.


4 pens, just in case, eye drops, tissues, gum, cover-up, lipstick, and mirror.


The contents of the front pocket. I put my cash and coins in there. Too much trouble to use the wallet! An OptiCard - it's a magnifying glass that lights up -- for when I get old (LOL), a Hallmark coupon, a Friendly's coupon, and a pass to go to BJ's - similar to Sam's Club or Costo.

There you have it! Exciting stuff, huh?


1 comment:

Susie said...

Love your gift card holder idea. My grandsons' school sells gift cards too. I could use the Opticard (yep! I need it!!)
:)