Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Memories

Our whole family, including dad's mom, Mame, went to Red Lobster, mom's favorite, to celebrate Mother's Day yesterday.

Mom will be retiring soon, so she wanted gift cards for restaurants, so that's what we all got her!

Corie and Wendie received gifts, too. And, Corie got me a gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure....for all the mothering I do! I was so touched. I cried. And Mom cried when she read Tommy's card. He's her only son, you know!

We also celebrated Mame's 93rd birthday! The Red Lobster servers took time in the midst of their busyness, to come sing to her and bring her a piece of cake! I was so into singing that I forgot about taking a picture until she was eating her cake. GRRR! But Tommy got the video!

Here are some pictures from Mother's Day. Would you believe that I don't have a picture of mom?! She was sitting next to me and I didn't realize until I was uploading the pictures that I didn't get one of her. GRRR!


Matty enjoys his Sprite.

Matty and Mommy

Caleb and Mame

Corie and Tommy

Ben and Dad

Benny

Cousin Love! Matty looooves Caleb!


Matty is into singing "Happy Birthday" to his great grandmother!

Mame enjoys her cake and ice cream!

No comments: