Saturday, September 09, 2006

This week in review

Monday - Labor Day - went to Mom and Dad's for a picnic. Tommy had to work and Ben, Wendie, and the boys had other plans, so it was just Mom, Dad, Corie, Caleb, and me. The highlight was when Dad let Caleb drive his tractor! Caleb was so excited and proud!

Tuesday - Work, followed by dinner with Vickie and Andrew at Friendly's and going to Vickie's for coffee and her homemade chocolate cake with peanut butter icing! MMMMMM!

Wednesday - Work, eye exam and eye dr. appointment. In July, I was diagnosed with arterial membrane basement dystophy, which means I have cysts on my cornea in my right eye. I use eye drops during the day and ointment at night and, thankfully, the condition has not worsened. My eyes were dilated on Wednesday afternoon, so I didn't do much when I got home because I couldn't see very well!

Thursday - Work during the day and I spent the evening at home.

Friday - A vacation day! I was going to go to a Boyds Bear event, but that fell through, so I stayed home and cleaned a little bit and prepared for a
Get Together at my house. Corie was the host, but I have my rec room turned into my CM room so she and her friends came to my house for the event. The ladies were real chatty and enjoyed making their ShortStory Cards. Corie brought an apple pie and served it with French Vanilla Ice Cream or Ice Cream Sandwich Ice Cream, both by Edy's. Y-u-m-m-y!

Saturday (today) - I'm just being kind of lazy this morning, but I should be doing laundry. Maybe I'll tackle that after lunch. Then I'm heading to church for a dinner for children's workers. I helped with the Preschool I class last fall and will be following them to Preschool II as their teacher. The new fall semester starts tomorrow, so I'll need to review the lesson again sometime today.

Here's most of the class from earlier this year. Aren't they adorable?!
That's it for now! Enjoy your day!

No comments: