Saturday, September 09, 2006

My new blog format

For the past several weeks, I've been reading blogs of not only friends and family, but also of Christian ladies that I happened upon when I received a link to visit Sarah's blog in Lisa Whelchel's (she's Blair from the "Facts of Life.") email. Lisa was requesting prayer for Sarah's daughter, Addison, who was facing heart surgery. Thankfully, Addison is doing well and thriving!

So, after faithfully reading these ladies' blogs, I've been thinking about changing my blog format and actually doing some writing. My
sister and brother are both excellent writers. We'll see how it goes! I'll still post pictures every once in a while of my three adorable nephews and of my best friend Vickie's (and hubby Scott) three kiddos, who are also adorable. Well, Ashley isn't adorable. She's a beautiful 16-year-old.

Here are some of my favorite blogs to visit:

A Broad in Athens
Antique Mommy
Blessed Assurances
Blessed Beyond Measure (Sarah's mom)
BooMama
Bullfrogs & Butterflies
Callapidder Days
Everyday Mommy
In the Midst of It
Just Peachy
Kisses of Sunshine
Life with Little Women
Lots of Scotts
Minnie Moments
Raising Five
Rocking Chairs and Rainbows
Rocks In My Dryer
Unfinished Work
What Makes A Housewife Desperate?

3 comments:

Antique Mommy said...

So honored to have made your favorites list! You've got a terrific blog BTW and those kiddos are adorable!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Hi Jada - Thanks so much for including me in your list! And I loved looking at all the pictures you've posted!

Dianne said...

HEy thanks for including me in your list too. I too enjoyed all your pictures. So great you're so involved in your nephews lives. I'll look forward to reading your "writings" in future months. I'm bookmarking your blog so I remember to visit.