Friday, September 22, 2006

My Artwork

I came across a little booklet of artwork from when I was in third grade - 33 years ago! Wow, that's a long time ago! I asked my friend Linda to scan my two contributions and she did. The scanner picked up the pages on the opposite pages - it's a mimeographed booklet. Remember mimeograph machines? I loved smelling papers that had been done on a mimeograph machine! I used one when I was secretary at Grace Baptist - our bulletins were done that way before we acquired a copier. Anyway, below are my two contributions to Mrs. Miller's 3rd Grade Class's artwork:


Apparently, happiness was not playing with my two sisters! The horse is not my artwork - it belongs to Brenda F. Her picture was on the back of mine.

I remember going camping as a family when we were younger. This past summer, we tried it again, and it was much fun!




No comments: