Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter 2008 Memories


My church had a first-ever Easter egg hunt on Saturday, 3/15 and I took my three nephews! My best friend and her hubby brought their two boys, too! I didn't get any pictures of the big kids hunting for eggs because the kids were divided by age and I stayed with the little ones.




My three adorable, cute nephews - M, C, and B!

That's Dingaling, the clown.

M hunting for eggs.

B hunting for eggs.

After the egg hunt, the kids played on the playground.








Easter Sunday
My preschool II & III Sunday School kids!

We had our Easter dinner at 5:00 at Mom and Dad's - Ben, Wendie, and their boys were at Ben's parents this year. We'll all be getting together this Sunday for our egg hunt and to celebrate Ben's and Wendie's birthdays!
Mom and C
Mashed potatoes, asparagus, and ham
C getting some yummy ham
Tom and Corie
Dad
I made Sweet Potato Casserole
C displays the double-layer brownie, with peanut butter between the layers, that his mom made for one of our desserts.
My brother, Tom, makes ice cream!
Mom made this strawberry cake.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! He is risen!

2 comments:

jen said...

Looks like so much fun! And a delicious home cooked meal-heaven!

Susie said...

Looks like it was a wonderful celebration. Family being together and wonderful food are a terrific combination.