Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Decorations



Kelli is hosting a Spring Decorating event where we show our Spring decorations. I only decorate my living room/dining room area for Spring.

Some cute little lambs.

My dining room table. That blue ceramic egg has my name on it and is dated 1972. My cat knocked it off the table the other day. She's lucky it didn't break! My great-grandmother made the big doilie.

This is the new wreath I'll be hanging on my front door. Right now, I have a "Happy St. Patrick's Day" sign there.


The top of my entertainment shelf.


Some bunnies.

More bunnies.

Oh, look. More bunnies!


Garland on my banister.

More bunnies

The first ever crafty thing I did - these two mop bunnies!

Some bunny shelf-sitters.

The inside of my house is decorated for Spring! The outside, however, is for St. Patrick's Day. I'll hang up the Spring wreath and my Spring flags on 3/18!

Thanks for looking at my Spring decorations!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... You artworks look so malaysian

Kelli said...

Everything is beautiful, Jada! I love your decorated staircase and your egg wreath is so cute! Happy Spring to you!
~Kelli