Sunday, September 16, 2007

Let's Catch Up


Let's see. Where to begin. The A-Team started school on August 29th. The big A is in 12th grade! The middle A is in 3rd grade. And the little A is in 2nd grade.


The middle A and the little A ready for school!

We had a yard sale on September 1st. Mom kept her stuff out for Labor Day, too. She got rid of a lot of stuff and made mega bucks! LOL I made a big, whoppin' 14 dollars! The rest of my stuff was donated to Salvation Army.

The boys sold snacks at the Kool-Aid stand. Mom never got around to making the Kool-Aid. LOL

Then, we celebrated C's 10th birthday on September 2nd. He actually turned 10 on 8/17 while he was visiting his grandparents in Washington State.



I had a one-year follow-up eye doctor appointment last week. The great news is the arterial basement membrane dystrophy (cysts on my corneas) has not gotten any worse. I have a 6-month follow-up appointment in March because my eye pressure is very eye, which is indicative of glaucoma. Oh, and I need bifocals! WHAT-EVER!!

I went to the Women of Faith conference yesterday with my younger sister and some ladies from her church and another church. What a great event! I hadn't been to a WOF conference since 2002. All of the singers and speakers were amazing and had unbelievable testimonies. They just exude Jesus.

This coming week, I go to the dentist for a crown (joy! NOT!), attend a business reception, a CM team meeting, and have a CM Workshop at my house. After church and lunch today, I watched 4 episodes of CSI from season 5. I'm just finishing laundry and thinking about what to have for dinner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

It looks like you have been having lots of fun at your house! Have a wonderful rest of the week and I hope it is very productive!
Kelli