Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's Fall!


Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the warm days and cool evenings and all the vibrant colors - leaves, mums, etc. I love burning cinnamon and pumpkin scented candles, drinking a cup of tea in the evening while reading a good book.

Speaking of reading, I'm participating in Katrina's Fall Into Reading 2007. I'll post my list of books tomorrow when Katrina adds her Mr. Linky for all of us who are participating.

I've been reading
Kelli's blog for a while now and I just love her style, especially all the pictures she posts. She and her husband, Phillip, also just started a new quarterly newsletter, Seasonal Delights, and the Autumn 2007 edition is just wonderful. It's full of recipes, Fall ideas, and other good stuff. During the month of September, you can subscribe for a free one-year subscription! Head over there now and subscribe!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too!

Thanks for stopping by today. I enjoyed reading your blog. :)