Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast #1

This is my first Friday's Feast!
I've seen them on several blogs and thought I'd give it a try this week.
Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite? Probably purple, my favorite color.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move? 6
Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add
them up, one by one. What’s the total? 2,023
Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to? I don't think so.
Dessert
Name something you need from the store. Hamburg, to make meatloaf for the Kreiger's dinner tomorrow.

7 comments:

Hootin'Anni said...

Happy Friday Feasting. I would choose purple too.

Lazy Daisy said...

Welcome to feast...and a fine one it was too. It's hard to choose a favorite color when they are all so pretty.

annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Selena Kitt said...

Purple... great color!

Tis me.... said...

GREAT first feast, hope to see you back!

TGIF!

Crazy Working Mom said...

We have the same appetizer! :)
Great Feast.
Happy Friday!!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Oh, I forgot to say...WELCOME to the feast!