Time for another edition of Susanne's Friday's Fave Five! It's a great opportunity to reflect on your week.
Here are my favorite five:
1. Sunday dinner with the family. Mom made a turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, peas, cranberry sauce, and I made baked corn. My two brothers-in-law and oldest niece weren't able to join us, so we missed have them with us.
2. Lunch and shopping! I typically work on President's Day, but when my preggo (pregnant) sister said she was going to be in town and wanted to go baby shopping, I took Monday off! She, my mom, two nieces, and I went to lunch first at Mikado's, a Japanese-style restaurant. I always order the sesame chicken. It is sooo good! From there, we headed to a consignment shop full of baby stuff. I spent $40 there! But I did get some good bargains on baby boy clothes (for my nephew, L, who is due to arrive on 5/18) and baby girl clothes (for my best friend's daughter's baby, K, who is due to arrive on 5/12.) Then we went to Kmart where I bought a pair of slippers and a comfy pair of shoes.
3. Lunch out at work on Tuesday to celebrate two co-worker's work anniversaries. I had a chicken cordon bleu pretzel sandwich. Yummy!
4. Unplanned dinner last night with my friend, Patti. We just went to the food court at a local grocery store. I had salisbury steak (not chicken!), mashed potatoes, and mac 'n cheese from their hot food bar. Then I went home and did some scrapbooking!
5. I'm loooking forward to scrapbooking with friends tonight! And I must get organized for next weekend's Sweet Retreat, a whole weekend (Friday afternoon - Sunday afternoon) of scrapbooking at a hotel!
For more FFF participants, visit Susanne's website!