5 Favorite things from this week:
1. Dinner at Panera with CM team. We had a fun time and the food is always yummy there!
2. Being able to help Mom out with laundry while she recupes from knee surgery. And then having dinner with Mom, Dad, Maim, and Tommy when I deliver the laundry! Mom made chicken stir fry.
3. Getting all warm and cozy under the covers. It's been cold here this week. And even though it's tough to get out of the warmness in the morning, I'm grateful to have enough blankets to keep warm and to have a job to go to each day.
4. Spur-of-the-moment plans to go out to lunch with a colleague. We enjoyed delicious chicken salad wraps and good conversation.
5. Love sipping hot coffee in the morning! I'm doing that now, but I need a refill!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
For more Friday's Fave Five participants, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story!