1. Finding Mom's scarf she thought she lost on her way into work. It was made for her by Toni, Wendie's mother-in-law, for her retirement party. I found it in the parking garage when I took the mail out on Wed. afternoon. She asked me to go look for it and the nice person who found it had hung it over the wall across from the elevator!
3. My nephew, C, winning Best of Show at his Cub Scout's Pinewood Derby last Saturday! (Technically, this is from last week, but I didn't post about it then.)
4. Making a $100 error in my checkbook balance, in my favor! WOOHOO!
5. Lunch out with friends twice this week.
7. A relaxing dinner by myself at a new coffee shop .
8. A nap, under the covers, on an icy/rainy, cold day off from work.
9. Scrap booking with friends.