Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ice, Ice Baby

We were expecting snow, 1-4 inches, on Saturday. Instead, we got ice. Not like in other parts of the country, but just enough to make it icky.

If you click on the pictures, you can actually see the ice.


My front yard area

A view outside my front door.

Another view out my front door.

Out the back door.

My deck.

Today is my Dad's 70th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! We celebrated his birthday, my brother's birthday (Dec. 18th) and my birthday (Dec. 20th) today at a restaurant. I'll post some pictures soon!




1 comment:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

The freezing rain and snow passed just to our North this time, praise God. Not that our Northern neighbors deserved it, but I'm glad it passed us by. Be careful on that ice!

Happy Birthday, Christmas baby! ;o)

Have a happy and joyous Christmas season, Jada.

Love and hugs,

Diane