Saturday, September 24, 2005

My Little Buddy, Austin

"Can I stay over at your house?" That's the question Austin asks almost every time I see him! I don't get to say 'yes' very often because of previous plans, etc., but when he asked on September 10th, I said 'yes!' We went to Caleb's first soccer game then I had to drop him off at the mall where his Mom, Grandma, Ashley, and Andrew were because I had dinner plans with a friend. He didn't like it that I had to drop him off for a while! When I picked him up, we (Vickie, Ashley, Andrew, Austin, and I) decided to go to dinner first. Austin was excited to come to my house - he didn't want to go in his house after we dropped off Vickie and his siblings!





Here's Austin getting a bath on Saturday night.











"Good morning, Sleepyhead!"







Having breakfast before going to Sunday School.

No comments: